MA (Oxon), D.Phil (Biophysics), MBCS, Chartered Engineer(CITP), APMG Agile Project Manager(Practitioner), (Aligned Mediation Trained Civil and Commercial Mediator
Visit me on Linked-In
Email : bill@pulfordassociates,co.uk
Contact: Phone 07400 281082
- I.T. Consultant - Support to the Business Owner or senior team
– participating in new ideas to improve the performance and efficiency of computing resources and software.
- Business improvement – review and
documentation of current operations and processes particular;y related to software support and development.
- Business Development – production of all business documentation from Business Plan to all elements of any acquisition process.
- Business support – able to operate .as a CTO for providing key performance indicators and other important information to growing businesses. This is delivered by reporting tools such as TIBCO Jasperreports,
- Project Management – Particularly pertaining to Full Cycle Software Development using "Agile" Techniques
- Introducing new tools support and improve processes for team communication and issue tracking - this would probably lead to mentoring for the tools and processes involved. Examples: Atlassian Confluence and JIRA.
- Post implementation review process – Project, merger, product development or launch – able to run all elements of the process with the production of all associated documents to help improve the process and facilitate future work of a similar nature for Clients